As a woman, no matter your age, how long you’ve been working, whether a new or long-time business owner, you need to have a plan for financial health!
RICBW is sponsoring a dynamic conversation to help you set and realize your financial priorities!
Join us Saturday, February 15th at 9:30 at the Lifespan Community Health Services (Community Room) to discuss:
- the importance of credit;
- financial goal setting for wealth building;
- retirement planning and tax advantaged savings;
- considerations in choosing a planner/investment advisor;
- the benefits of estate planning;
- critical health care, and estate documents.